- Project Management Portfolio Consulting, Engineering Department offers advanced services in engineering and mechanical design for clients from oil&gas, chemical, petrochemical and energy industries
- Our services include Condition Assessment, Feasibility and Process Studies, Basic Design (BD), Front End Engineering Design (FEED), Mechanical Detailed Engineering solutions for pressure vessels (static), Project Management Consultancy services as well as Technical Assistance.
- The highly qualified design engineering staff is permanently looking for the best technical solutions for our valuable clients.
Our engineers’ more than twenty years professional experience recommends us for designing a variety of mechanical static equipment, such as:
- „Volume bottle”
- „Pulsation dampeners”
- TEMA Heat Exchangers (rigid, U type, floating head)
- A variety of Expansion Joints
- Facility Layout and Optimization
- Detail piping design of large, complex systems.
- Pipe stress analysis
- Finite element analysis (FEA)
Materials used during the design process are in conformity with client’s requests, having a variety of Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Plated Carbon Steel, Non-ferrous Materials according to a number of international standards:
Engineering design processes require:
- Design calculations (using PV Elite software)
- General Overall Drawing (sufficient number of sketches in an accepted AutoCAD format)
- Detailed Drawings (sufficient number of sketches in an accepted AutoCAD format)
In our designing activity we use codes and international standards:
- ASME: VIII Div.1, Div.2
- TEMA Standard
- SR EN 13445
- ASME Code App.26
Standard specifications and drawings in conformity with client’s requests.
- Management of engineering and mechanical design processes is in conformity with specified requests of ISO 9001.
- Through analysis, verification and validation activities we ensure the conformity of our products with the highest industry standards applicable.
From straight-forward projects to those requiring the most complex and challenging solutions; we excel at providing quality driven engineering, design and construction documentation.
We work in partnership with our clients to provide design solutions that work. Our internal processes are intentionally collaborative, bringing together the appropriate mix of disciplines necessary to complete any given project.
Finally we have a specific project staffing philosophy – get the right fit. We work to match the talents and attributes of our project managers and design engineers to the specific requirements of the project, business and personality of the project team. Consequently, we can then build effective teams who can creatively collaborate to solve the most challenging problems.